Raw K9 ships frozen product, via UPS Ground, within the contiguous United States. Orders requiring more than a 4 day ground transit, will ONLY be shipped via UPS 3 Day Select. Please select the appropriate option at checkout.
Frozen product is packed and shipped in styrofoam cooler boxes with the necessary dry ice and/or gel packs to ensure product integrity.
When will I receive my order?
- Order Deadlines are Wednesday's for the following weeks shipment.
- Typically, we ask our customers for a week turn around time between order date and ship date.
Once your order is placed, you will receive a message with the scheduled shipping date.
If you need food in a rush, do not hesitate to Contact Us to inquire about expediting the order.
How can I save on shipping?
- The best shipping rates are on 54 pound boxes, it typically costs $5-$10 more to ship out a 54 pound box versus 30 pound box.
- When more then 54 pounds is ordered, your shipping cost will go up because it is filling the second box. So it is best to stay withing the 54 pound increments to save on shipping...example 54 pounds, 108 pounds, 162 pounds etc...
- For your convenience, items are available to be ordered in 2 pound increments to facilitate ordering in 54 pound increments, in order to get the best shipping rate possible.
- FLORIDA CUSTOMERS can order in 60 pound increments (60, 120, 180 etc...) for the same, best rate.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
All shipped orders have 24 hrs to claim damages once received. To claim damages, please take pictures of any and all damages to the box and product immediately. Send the pictures to Info@rawk9.com along with your order number. We will then contact the carrier and notify you regarding what the next step will be.
Note: If your order arrives thawed, as long as it is at a refrigerator temperature, it is okay to refreeze and feed to your pets.
Orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. After 24 hours, resources have been allocated and orders cannot be cancelled.