- Raw K9 ships frozen product, via FedEx, within the contiguous United States.
- Frozen product is packed and shipped in styrofoam cooler boxes with the necessary dry ice and/or gel packs to ensure product integrity.
When will I receive my order?
- Order Deadlines are Wednesday's for the following weeks shipment.
- Please allow 5-7 business days from order date to ship date.
- If ordering from California or the West Coast, due to the extended transit times, please allow 7-10 business days.
- Typically, we ask our customers for a week turn around time between order date and ship date.
- Once your order ships, you will receive the tracking information via email.
If you need food in a rush, do not hesitate to Contact Us to inquire about expediting the order.
Is there a minimum order restriction?
There is no Minimum Order Weight, HOWEVER, you must select the appropriate shipping service based on your order weight.
- When ordering less than 6 pounds, please select Overnight Shipping.
- Any order less than 12 pounds must select 2nd Day Shipping at a minimum.
- Any shipments with over 3 day transit and weighing less than 30 pounds must select 3 Day Express Saver at a minimum.
- We do not ship via "Ground" service East of the Rocky Mountains. This includes California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Nevada. You must select 3 Day Express Saver shipping option at checkout. Orders over $150 will get a discounted Express Saver option.
Failure to select the appropriate shipping as recommended above may result in the cancellation of your order without notice.
How can I save on shipping?
- Order totals of $150 or more get free shipping (East of the Rocky Mountains only).
My order arrived damaged. What do I do?
Please Note: If your order arrives thawed, as long as it is at a refrigerator temperature, it is okay to refreeze and feed to your pets.
All shipped orders have 24 hours to claim damages once received. To claim damages, you must:
- Take pictures of ANY and ALL damages to the box.
- Take pictures of ALL of the product immediately in the box before unpacking.
- Take pictures of ALL of the product displayed in a group picture side by side.
- Send the pictures to email@example.com along with your order number.
We will then contact the carrier and notify you regarding what the next step will be.
Failure to follow these steps and provide thorough documentation will disqualify any claim. We need all of these pictures in order to file a claim with Fedex.